VITEEE 2015 -Syllabus,Schedule, Pattern and Language,application form procedure
VIT University is all set to conduct VITEEE 2015 online examination from April 8 to 19, 2015.
VITEEE 2015 exam will be of 2 hours duration, and based on the syllabus issued by the VIT University. The syllabus of the exam is covered from the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
Candidates are advised to read OR download the below file to know more about the VITEEE 2015 syllabus.Download
VIT University, Vellore, has started the online registration for Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE) for the year 2015.
VITEEE 2015 test is conducted for admission to Engineering / Technology programmes in VIT University. It is an Computer Based (online) examination.
- VITEEE 2015 will be conducted from April 08 to19, 2015.
- The duration of the examination will be two hours 30 minutes.
- All the questions are objective type, contains three parts.
- Part-I – Physics, Part-II – Chemistry, Part-III – Mathematics / Biology.
- The selection of pattern (Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics or Biology) has to be decided at the time of slot booking (March 2014).
- All the questions will be mostly from the State Board of Higher Secondary Education and the CBSE syllabus only.
- Each part has 40 questions and each question carries one mark.
- Each question is followed by 4 alternative answers. The candidate will have to choose the correct answer and click the same.
- No negative marks for wrong answers.
The Question paper will be only in English.
It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualifications for admission. Having been called for the test / counselling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility.
application form procedure
VIT University, Vellore, has started issuing the online application form of Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) 2015.
VIT University also issues applications for NRI / Foreign National students to study B.Tech course at VIT campus.
VITEEE 2015 online application
- Candidates have to register with their valid email id and mobile number for further process.
- After the registration, a window will direct he /she to fill the application form.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions before fill the application form and download the information brochure for further details.
- Before filling the form, candidates have to pay the application fee.
- He / She have to pay the fee online through DD of Rs 940/- drawn in favor of “VIT University”, should be payable at Vellore. Candidates can also pay the fee through net banking / debit card / credit card.
- NRI candidates have to pay the fee of 50 USD online.
- After the submission of the application form, an application number will be generated.
- Candidates must have to write the VITEEE 2015 application form number, Name, Address and Mobile number on the backside of the DD.
- He / she have to write/note the VITEEE 2015 application number for future reference.
- They must have to take two copies of the application form on A4 size paper.
- Candidates must have to affix passport size colored photograph and scanned copy of their signature.
- A copy of the application form must reach the below office through registered speed post; The Director – UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore – 632014, Tamil Nadu, India.
VITEEE 2015 offline application form:
- Candidates can obtain an application form in person by submitting DD of Rs 990/- drawn in favor of “VIT University”, should be payable at Vellore at VIT University office.
- Candidates can also get the application form in Head post offices across the state.
- Aspirants can request for the VITEEE 2015 Application Form by sending a DD of Rs 990/- along with a covering letter addressed to “Director – UG Admissions”, VIT University, Vellore-632014.
- Candidates have to fill the application form and send it to the above-mentioned address.
Candidates have to visit the official websiteclick here