Signature Specifications | GATE 2015
- Please draw a rectangular box of size 2 × 7 cm (Height x Width) on an A4 white paper. Put your signature with black or dark blue ink pen within this box.
- Get the signature digitally image scanned by a professional using a scanner, and get the image cropped to the box by the professional.
- Maintain 120 pixels in width and 420 pixels in height.
- Only JPEG image formats will be accepted.
- The maximum pixel resolution for the image is 160 × 560.
- The minimum pixel resolution for the image is 80 × 280.
Photographs of the signatures taken using mobile phone or digital cameras are not acceptable, and can result in disqualification of the application without any refund of the fee.
|Not Acceptable Signature||Reason for Rejection||Acceptable Signature|
|Signature in Capital|
|Signature not in full and in Capital|
|Signature not in full|
|Signature taken via mobile phone / camera|
|Poor Digital Resolution|