Saveetha University, Chennai invites applications for admission to MD, MS courses, commencing in the session 2015-16.
The courses are offered:
MD/MS: Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Dermatology, Radio Diagnosis, General Surgery, Otorhinolaryngology, Anaesthesiology, Ophthalmology, General Medicine, Orthopaedics, Community Medicine, Paediatrics, TB & Pulmonary Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynaecology and Psychiatry.
- Candidates must have passed MBBS degree from any of the recognised medical college by MCI.
- Candidates must have completed compulsory rotatory internship.
Candidates will selected based on entrance test score.
- Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry & Microbiology: Rs 2,50,000/-.
- Pharmacology & Community medicine: Rs 7,00,000/-.
- Dermatology, Radio Diagnosis, General Surgery, Otorhinolaryngology, Anaesthesiology, Ophthalmology General Medicine, Orthopaedics , Paediatrics, TB & Pulmonary Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Psychiatry: Rs 10,00,000/-.
- The application form can also be obtained by paying Rs 2,000/- in cash or DD taken in favor of “Saveetha University”, payable at Chennai.
- Last date for the submission of the application form is February 16, 2015.
- Entrance exam will be held on February 21, 2015.
162, Poonamalle high Road,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600077.
For further information, visitclick here