Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS), Ahmednagar, is set to conduct All India Common Entrance Test (AICET 2014) commencing in the session 2014.
AICET 2014 entrance examination is conducted for admissions to Postgraduate Medical / Dental courses in Rural Medical College and Rural Dental College.
The programmes are offered in:
- Candidates should have a MBBS / BDS degree from any of the recognied Medical colleges by MCI / DCI.
- Candidates should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship or is likely the same on or before 30 April 2014.
How to apply:
- The prospectus and application form can be purchased from the University admissions office on payment of Rs 1,000/- in cash.
- The prospectus and application form can be obtained through post be sending DD of Rs 1,000/- drawn in favor of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni should be payable at Pune
- Last date for the receipt of application form is 1st Jan 2014.
- AICET 2014 will be held on 18 Jan 2014.
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences,
Phone: 02422 – 273600.