NIT Suratkal offers admission to MBA programme 2015-16
National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), Surathkal, invites applications for the admissions to the MBA programme for the academic session 2015-17.
- Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised University with not less than 60% marks are eligible.
- The minimum marks for SC/ST candidates is 55%.
- Admission is based on the valid Rank/Scores obtained in the CAT/GMAT – 2014, Group discussion and Personal Interview.
How to apply:
- Application forms can be downloaded from the NITK website http://www.nitk.ac.in
- Duly filled-in application forms are to be sent to the Asst. Registrar (Academic), NITK along with a D.D. for Rs.600/- (in case of SC/ST, Rs.150/-) drawn in the favour of the Director, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Srinivasnagar, payable at State
- Bank of India, Surathkal /Canara Bank , NITK Campus (DP Code 8517).
|Availability of Application form on website||November 24, 2014|
|Last Date for receiving completed applications||January 12, 2015|
For further information, visit