The National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT), Noida has released the question paper pattern for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2015 for admission to B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Management.
NCHMCT has started issuing the JEE 2015 application form. The entrance exam would be held on April 25, 2015..
The candidates who are appearing for the NCHMCT JEE 2015 exam should have to know the exam pattern.
Pattern for Written Examination:
The question paper will be in English and Hindi.
|Subject||No of questions||Timings|
|Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30||3 Hours|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
Marking Scheme for JEE Written Test:
- Each correct answer under Numerical Ability & Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning & Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs and English Language components carry one mark.
- For any wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- The Graded mark(s) will be awarded under Aptitude for Service Sector component in the following manner; the most appropriate answer carries 1.00, the next appropriate answer carries 0.75, the next to next appropriate answer carries 0.50 whereas the last in appropriate answer shall carries negative marks of 0.25 to be deducted.
The National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT), Noida is all set conduct Joint Entrance Examination 2015 on April 25 at 83 exam centres across India.
The entrance exam is conducted for admission to Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Hotel Administration.
NCHMCT JEE 2015 Application Form Procedure:
- Candidates are advised to download the brochure and read instructions before filling the application form.
- It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to make sure that he/she is eligible and fulfils all the conditions prescribed for admission.
- If ineligibility of a candidate is detected at any stage before or after examination/declaration of result or during any stage of the programme, his/her candidature/admission will be cancelled without any notice, disciplinary action will be taken against him/her and entire fee will also be forfeited.
- A candidate must fill the application form in his/her handwriting, clearly, legibly and in block letters.
- The application form should be filled in English only.
- Incomplete application form will be summarily rejected, and no request will be entertained in this regard.
- Duly completed application form should be sent to “JEE CELL” National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology, A-34, Sector 62, Noida-201309″ in the pre-addressed envelope by Registered Post / Speed Post.
Candidates who are applying for the JEE 2015 should have to know the eligibility criteria.
- A pass in 10+2 systems of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
- Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE 2015 on a provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the date of admission or latest on September 30, 2015.
- The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to the Institute, his/her entry will stand cancelled.
Qualifying Examination for Indian Students:
- Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognised Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognised Board/ University.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or a foreign country recognised by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 patterns of Senior Secondary education.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects, result of which should be available up to 30.09.2015.
- For candidates from General and OBC categories, upper age limit is 22 years as on 01.07.2015. Candidates born on or after July 01, 1993 are eligible. In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, upper age limit is 25 years as on 01.07.2015.
- That is SC/ST candidates born on or after July 01, 1990 are eligible. Upper age limit for Physically Challenged candidates shall be reckoned as per the category he/she belongs to i.e. General/SC/ST/OBC.
Candidates may also fill the applicationclick here