The Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore, together, is all set to conduct the Joint Admission Test (JAM 2015) for admission to the 2 year M.Sc, Joint M.Sc Ph.D, dual degree and other postgraduate degree programmes at IITs and IISc. JAM 2015 will be held on February 08, 2015.
- The test duration of JAM 2015 in 180 minutes.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions before taking the mock test.
- Candidates should have to login with their registered number and password.
- The test paper contained 60 questions carrying 100 marks. The entire question paper is divided into three sections.
- The candidates have to answer the questions and saved on the server periodically and also at the end of the examination.
- The examination will stop automatically at the end of the 180 minutes.
The mock test will give a brief idea about the JAM question pattern and its test process. Candidates have to visit the website to avail the mock test facilities by logging into to it.
Candidates who have been registered for the JAM 2015 can have a mock test available on the JAMClick Here