The filling up of the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH-CET) 2015 online application form has begun.
The MH-CET 2015 is conducted for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, B.Pth, BOTh, BASLP, BP&O, B.Sc Nursing, BVSc and AH courses, for the academic year 2015.
Careerindia provides the detailed procedure for the filling of MH-CET 2015 application form.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to register in MH-CET 2015 official website.
- Candidates have to fill the application form with all the required details mentioned in the application form.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions before filling the application form.
- After completing the filling up of application form, candidates have to upload their photograph and signature.
- After submitting the application form, candidates have to download the MH-CET bank challan on an A4 size paper on a single page.
- The bank challan will have the MH-CET 2015 registration number, name of the candidate, date of birth and date of registration printed on it. The printed bank challan is in two parts, that must be sent to the SBI branch.
- The candidate has to take the printed MH-CET bank challan to any of the SBI branches to make the payment after 48hrs of registration. On tendering Rs 800.00 + Rs 60.00 bank commission for open candidates and Rs 600.00 + Rs 60.00 bank commission for reservation category candidates.
- On making the payment in cash, the bank will enter the date of payment, journal no / bank transaction id, branch name & code and put a bank seal on each part of the bank challan. The bank will retain the bank’s copy of the challan with them and return the rest of the challan to the candidate.
- Again candidates have to login to the MH-CET website for confirmation.
- The candidates are advised to keep a copy of the bank challan, MH-CET 2015 registration confirmation page printout and note the MH-CET 2015 registration number and password for all future correspondence with MH-CET office.
MH-CET 2015 Pattern:
- There will be single question paper containing 180 MCQ’s. Each MCQ will have 4 options with single best response type from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (which includes Botany & Zoology).
- The duration of the examination will be 3 hours.
- Each question will carry 4 marks and examination will have total score of 720 marks.
- The candidates will be provided with one OMR answer sheet and question booklet. At the end of paper, candidate will hand-over the OMR answer sheet and question booklet to the invigilator. No candidate is allowed to leave the examination hall till the end of examination.
- The candidate will be required to mark the correct answer by blackening the corresponding circle against the serial number of the question in the answer sheet with black ink ballpoint pen only. Out of four circles provided for selection of an answer against a question, the candidate should fill up one circle only. Each question with correct response shall be awarded four (4) marks.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- The question paper will be in English, Marathi & Urdu languages as per the choice of the student.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must be born on or before December 31, 1998.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination in science discipline with 50% of marks from any of the recognised board of examinations.
The MH-CET 2015 would be conducted on Thursday, May 07, 2015 at all the district headquarters of Maharashtra.
For further information, visitclick here