KIIT University offers MS, MDS courses admission 2015
KIIT University, Bhubaneswar invites applications for admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD) and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) courses, commencing in the session 2015.
MD: Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Pathology, Community Medicine, Psychiatry.
MDS: Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Periodontology, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Paedodontics and Preventive Dentistry, Public Health Dentistry, Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, Oral Pathology & Microbiology, Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge.
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- Candidates who has passed final year MBBS / BDS Examination from a recognised medical / dental college which is approved by MCI/DCI.
- Candidates must have completed compulsory rotating internship.
- There will be one paper of 3 hours duration and 15 minutes of test tutorial
- The MD test comprises 240 multiple choice, single correct response only.
- The MDS test comprises 200 multiple choice questions, with single correct response.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The examination will be conducted in English medium only.
- The last date for submission of the application form is January 23, 2015.
- Entrance test will be held on January 28, 2015.
Admission Cell (Koel Campus),
Ph.- 0674-2742103, 2741747
Candidates have to fill the application