Indians can write US CPA ( Certified Public Accountants ) Exam in Middle East
Dubai, Dec 19: Indian citizens will now be able to appear in the uniform Certified Public Accountants (CPA) examination, the only licenced qualification for accounting in the Middle East.
- The announcement was made by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) and Prometric.
- CPA Exam candidates can register and conduct their exams at prometric test sites throughout the Middle East. “There has consistently been high demand for the CPA Exam from candidates in India,” said Michael Decker, AICPA Vice President of Exams.
- “There has consistently been high demand for the CPA Exam from candidates in India,” said Michael Decker, AICPA Vice President of Exams.
- “Opening testing in the Middle East for Indian CPA Exam candidates will help meet that demand.US citizens abroad, foreign nationals and Indian CPA Exam candidates all have additional options and increased convenience,” Decker said.
- The international administration of the Exam, which is offered in English, is the same as the US Exam, which is administered by the AICPA, NASBA, and Prometric in the United States. Licensure requirements for international candidates are the same as for US CPA candidates.
- Along with passing the Uniform CPA Examination, international applicants must meet education and professional experience requirements as mandated by US Boards of Accountancy. NASBA’s Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Colleen K Conrad, said, “Because the financial world knows the path to becoming a US CPA is rigorous, the designation is highly regarded.
- Those who obtain a US CPA license are highly sought after for employment as their knowledge and skills are proven.
For further information, visitclick here