Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore offers admissions to one-year residential programme Executive Postgraduate (PG) programme in Management (EPGP), commencing in the session 2015-16.
The EPGP is designed keeping in mind the following value propositions:
- The courses should leverage the experience of the participants.
- The courses should be aligned with the industry concentrations identified for EPGP.
- The core courses should provide a general management perspective at an elevated pitch compared to the PGP program.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Candidates must have valid CAT/GMAT score cards.
- Candidates must have minimum 5 years of managerial / entrepreneurial / professional experience after graduation as on June 30, 2015.
Candidates will be selected based on:
- CAT/GMAT score cards
- Personal Interview
- Academic Work and Academic performance
- Work experience
Last date for the receipt of application form is January 08, 2015.
Indian Institute of Management Indore,
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road,
Indore – 453556.-Tel: 0731 – 2439672.
Candidates have to fill the application