Hungarian Government offers Scholarship to Indian Students
The Hungarian government has announced scholarship for 200 Indian students for various academic courses to be pursued for the academic year 2015.
- The scholarship would be offered under the provision of the educational exchange program between Ministry of Human Recourse Development (MHRD), Government of India and Ministry of Human Capacities of Hungary.
- The scholarships are being provided as per the Stipendium Hungaricum Program (Hungarian State scholarships for full time higher education programs).
- The course would include undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG), Master of Philosophy (M.Phil), Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) and postdoctoral studies.
- The scholarship would be applicable for the fields of Natural & Life Sciences, Information Technology (IT), Economics, Business Management and Engineering.
- The scholarship would cover tuition fee, dormitory places, medical insurances, monthly allowance, etc.
- Interested aspirants can visit the University of Grants Commission (UGC) website for details.
Last date to apply for the scholarship is January 27, 2015, for the semester starting February 2015.