GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS)
An online interface is provided for most of applicant’s interaction with the GATE office. With this interface an applicant can
- Do Enrolment using “New User Register here”
- Fill the online application form
- Upload photograph and signature and other documents like graduation certificate/certificate from principle, caste certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Pay the application fee through net-banking
- Check the Status of your application form: Received, Under Scrutiny, Accepted, Defect Status, Status after Rectification, Rejected with Valid Reasons, Admit Card Ready for Download, etc.
- Contact the Zonal GATE office in case of any queries/problems.
- Download Admit Card.
- View your answers, marks and GATE score.
The login to this interface is through your GOAPS Enrolment ID and a GOAPS password. the Keep this information safe and do not disclose it to anyone.Click here to login