Dibrugarh University offers Full Time MBA admission 2015
Centre for Management Studies, Dibrugarh University, Assam, invites applications for admission to full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme, commencing in 2015.
Candidates have to appear for the CMSDU test to qualify for the admission to MBA programme.
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline with 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks from any of the recognised universities.
- Candidates would be selected through the entrance exam scores, group discussion and personal interview.
- Candidates with valid MAT, CAT, CMAT scores are exempted from CMSDU Test
How to apply:
- The Centre for Management Studies, Dibrugarh University on payment of Rs 650/- for general candidates, (Rs 400/- for candidates who seek exemption from CMSDU test) in cash.
- Application form can also be obtained by sending a dd of Rs 650/- drawn in favor of “Registrar, Dibrigarh University”, payable Dibrugarh.
- Last date for the submission of the application form is March 05, 2015.
- CMCDU test would be held on March 15, 2015.
- GD and PI would be held on March 19 and 20, 2015.
Dibrugarh, Assam – 786004.
Tel: 0373 – 2101423.
The application form can be obtainedclick here