The Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) has started the online registration for CAT 2015 entrance exam.
CUSAT conducts CAT 2015 exam for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes are listed.
CAT 2015 online registration procedure:
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions before filling the application form.
- The CAT 2015 online registration contains two stages.
- In the first stage the candidate should submit a few basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, email-id, mobile phone no, etc correctly so as to get their user-id and password by SMS/email.
- In the second stage the candidate should login using this user-id and password. Immediately they will be asked to change their password. Now submit all other details required in the online registration form and upload your recent passport size (color) photograph (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with the file size between 4 KB and 100 KB and signature (3.5 cm x 1.5 cm with file size between 1 KB and 30 KB).
- Please note that once the application is confirmed by pressing the CONFIRM button, no further changes are possible.
- In the chalan payment mode, choose your bank first and then take printout of the chalan form along with the instructions page and make payment in the bank after two working days from the date of registration.
- Payment can also be made from any Internet Banking enabled SBI/SBT a/c: Login to the internet banking account. Choose “Payments/Transfers”. Choose “Power Jyothi Fee Collection (PUL). Enter the fee type as printed in your chalan and then click “Submit” button. In the “Validation Date” box enter candidates date of birth as printed in the chalan. In the “Fee Reference No” box, enter candidates registration no as printed in the chalan.
- Please make sure that the filled details are proper.
- Do not send any document in original or copy to the University, unless otherwise specifically requested for.
- Candidates should check your application status after two working days from the date of payment of fee. If your application is approved, you should take printout of the application confirmation page from the website.
- If the application submitted by the candidate is not approved within the time, the candidate should take necessary action as indicated in the status page.
- Rs 1,000/- for general category candidates
- Rs 500/- for SC/ST category candidates
- Rs 6,000 for NRI quota candidates
- The candidates should have passed 10+2 Examination with 50% of marks from recognised board of examination.
- The candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology.
- Students who have taken their 10+2 or degree through distance or correspondence method are eligible to apply for B.B.A LL.B. and B.Com.LL.B (Hons.), whereas those who passed the course through Open University Scheme without any basic qualifications are ineligible for admission to this course.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline with 45% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
- Candidates who have appeared for the qualifying examination may also apply, in anticipation of results.
- However, the mark lists obtained in the qualifying examination shall be produced at the time of admission. Those who fail to produce mark lists shall not be considered for admission.
List of Programmmes:
- B.Tech. in Civil Engg., Computer Science & Engg., Electrical & Electronics Engg., Electronics & Communication Engg., Information Technology, Mechanical Engg. and Safety & Fire Engg., Polymer Science & Engg., Instrumentation Technology, Marine Engg. (Residential Programme) and Naval Architecture & Ship Building.
- Five Year Integrated M.Sc. in Photonics
- 5 Year B.B.A LL.B. (Hons.) (Cost sharing)
- 5 Year B.Com. LL.B (Hons) (Cost sharing)
- 3 year LL.B
- M.A in Hindi Language and Literature, Applied Economics,
- MBA (full time and part time)
- MBA Travel and Tourism, International Business,
- M.Sc in Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biopolymer Science, Electronic Science, Environmental Technology, Hydrochemistry, Industrial Fisheries, Instrumentation, Marine Geology, Marine Biology, Marine Geophysics, Mathematics, Meteorology, Oceanography, Physics, Seafood Safety & Trade and Statistics
Dual Degree Programmes:
- Master of Intellectual Property (MIP),Ph.D
- LL.M (IPR) Ph.D Degree
|May 02, 2015||9.30 AM to 12.30 PM||Test for First Degree Programmes in Engineering and Technology (Maths, Physics and Chemistry)|
|9.30 AM to 11.30 AM||Test for M.A Applied Economics|
|2 PM to 4 PM||Aptitude Test for B.B.A. L.L.B. (Hons.) /
Aptitude Test for B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.)
Test for M.A Hindi
|May 03, 2015||9.30 AM to 11.30 AM||Test for Post-Graduate programmes (Biotechnology (601), Botany (602), Chemical Engineering (603), Chemistry (604), Electronics(606), Engineering Science(607), Fisheries(608), Geology(609), Law (for LL.M)(610), Life Science(611), Mathematics(612), Physics(613), Statistics(614), Zoology(615), Instrumentation(617), Food Science(618))|
|12 PM to 2 PM||Aptitude Test for M.C.A|
|3 PM to 5 PM||Test for 3 year LLB Course|
For further information, visitclick here