The Karnataka Private Medical and Dental Colleges Association (ComedK), Bangalore, has opened PG Medical entrance exam PGET 2014 online registrations.
PGET 2014 entrance exam is conducted for admission to PG Medical / Dental courses in its 12 Medical and 19 Dental member institutions across the state.
PGET 2013 Test Pattern:
There will be one separate test for PG Medical and one separate test for PG Dental Courses. Each test will have 180 Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). The time allotted for the test would be 180 minutes. The test will begin at 10:00 AM and end at 01:00 PM.
Candidates must have passed MBBS / BDS degree from any Medical / Dental colleges recognised by MCI / DCI.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs 2250/- drawn in favor of ” COMEDK”, should be payable at Bangalore.
- Last date for submission of application form is 3rd Jan 2014.
- Uploading of online test admissions ticket in ComedK website on 16 Jan 2014.
- PGET 2014 will be conducted on 2nd Feb 2014.
ComedK, No 132,
2nd Floor, 11th Main,
17th Cross, Malleswaram,
Bangalore – 560055.
Tel: 080 – 41132810.