Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi has announced the examination dates for the Central Teachers Eligibility Entrance Test (CTET) for the session February 2015.
CTET February 2015 is conducted for appointment of teachers’ for classes 1 to 8 of CBSE affiliated schools across the country.
|February 22, 2015||Paper – II||9.30 AM to 12 PM||2 hours & 30 minutes|
|Paper – I||2 PM to 4.30 PM|
CTET February 2015 Online Registration Procedure:
- Candidates have to provide all the details while filling the application form.
- Candidates are required to take a print out of the computer generated confirmation page after successful submission of data.
- Affix a passport size photograph and signature in the space provided. Also attach a copy of challan, if fees paid through challan.
- The fess can be paid through challan by depositing prescribed fee in the CBSE account with Syndicate Bank or e-post office in favor of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi or By debit card/ credit card.
- For general/OBC candidates: for Paper 1 or Paper 2: Rs 600/- for both papers Rs 1,000/-.
- For SC/ST/Differently Abled Person: for Paper 1 or Paper 2: Rs 300/- for both papers Rs 500/-.
The Assistant Secretary (CTET),
Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS 1-2, Institutional Area, I P Extension,
Patparganj, Delhi – 110092.
The online application has to be submittedclick here