BOPEE, Jammu & Kashmir offers MS, MD, MDS and PG Diploma admission
The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) is offering admission to MD, MS, PG Diploma and MDS courses, commencing in 2015.
Online applications are invited from the candidates interested in appearing in the entrance test for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma courses in the Government Medical Colleges of Srinagar and Jammu, SKIMS-Srinagar & ASCOMS-Jammu and MDS Courses in the Govt. Dental College, Srinagar.
The candidates must be State subjects of Jammu and Kashmir and eligible to appear in the entrance test under relevant rules. The selection of candidates will be governed by the J&K BOPEE Rules, 2014, JK Reservation Act, 2004, JK Reservation Rules, 2005 and Guidelines as contained in the brochure.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of the J&K state.
- Candidates must have passed MBBS, BDS degree from any of the recognised medical and dental colleges by MCI / DCI.
Candidates must have completed one-year pre-registration compulsory rotatory internship in a duly recognised institution.
- Last date for the submission of the application form is January 27, 2015.
- Last date for the submission of the application form with late fee of Rs 1,000/- is on January 29, 2015.
- Entrance test would be held on March 15, 2015.
The J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations,
4th Floor, South Block,
Jammu – 180012.
Tel: +91-191 – 2470102.
How to apply:
- The application fee of Rs 1,800/- to be paid online through the HDFC integrated payment gateway which can be used to make payment with any national credit card / debit card / net banking.
Candidates have to register online