Bharathiar University offers Distance B.Ed Admission 2015
School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore invites applications for admission to Distance Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) programme, commencing in the session 2015.
- Candidates must have 2 years of full time teaching work experience on temporary / permanent basis as primary/graduate/postgraduate teachers in a primary/ Secondary/ Matriculum/ Higher Secondary School recognised by the state/ central government.
- The teacher should be in service at the time of submitting the application form.
- The teacher should have undergone 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern of study and passed the school level examinations conducted by the respective state board or CBSE or any other recognized board of education/ examination and undergraduate degree examinations conducted by UGC.
- The teacher must have secured a minimum eligible mark in the bachelor’s degree as given C-50%, BC-45%, MBC-43%, SC-40% of marks.
Candidates would be selected based on the performance in the entrance examination.
How to apply:
- The application form and prospectus can be obtained from the School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University and the city centre of the school of Distance Education by submitting request with a crossed DD from any nationalized bank for Rs 500/- drawn in favor of The Director, School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University coimbatore, payable at coimbatore.
- The application form can be obtained from the B.Ed PCP centres as mentioned by the School of Distance Education by paying Rs 500/- in cash.
- Last date for receipt of the filled application form is February 28, 2015.
- Entrance examination would be held on March 29, 2015.
School of Distance Education,
Coimbatore – 641046.
Tel: 0422 – 2428100.
The application from can also be downloadedclick here