Anna University Has recently released the Revaluation Procedure from November/December Exam 2013.generally revaluation is for reviewing the test papers corrections and mistakes,and Anna university is coming one step forward for the students to maintain a procedure for Revaluation and changes for engineering college students.Anna university has dramatically increased the Amount for applying revaluation this time.
Note for candidates:
Candidate should pay Rs.300/- for The Photocopy of Your Each semester paper , after considerations and review Applying for revaluation costs You Rs.400/- For Each Paper.so total costs Rs.700/-.
REVISED REVALUATION PROCEDURE TO BE FOLLOWED FROM NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2013 UNIVERSITY EXAMINATIONS ONWARDS
- Candidates who wish to apply for revaluation should first apply for photocopy of his/her answer script by paying Rs. 300 per script on or before the last date for applying photocopy
- After receiving the photocopy, the student can verify the copy for any discrepancy like total mistake and omission in the valuation
- If any discrepancy is noticed the same may be brought to the notice of the Controller of Examinations for remedial action
- The valuation in the photocopy of the answer script can be verified bythe subject expert and if the expert is convinced that the script deserves higher marks than awarded, he/she can recommend for applying revaluation.
- The student can apply for revaluation by paying Rs. 400 towards revaluation fee on or before the last date for applying revaluation
- Even after the revaluation, if the student is still not satisfied with the result, he/she can opt for review of his/her answer script by paying the prescribed fee. The review procedure will be intimated along with the revaluation result.
- There is no change in the existing review procedure.
See this link —> Click here