Amrita University, Tamil Nadu, is set to conduct Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) for the year 2014 on 13th April.
AEEE 2014 is conducted for admission to the B.Tech programmes commencing in the session 2014 at Amritapuri, Coimbatore and Bangalore campuses.
The programmes are offered in:
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in science stream with 60% of marks from any recognised board of examination.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Amrita University.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs 1,000/- drawn in favor of “Amrita School of Engineering”, should be payable Coimbatore.
- Application form can also be obtained directly from the campuses by paying Rs 1,000/- in cash.
- Issue of application starts from 16 Dec 2013
- Last date for the issue of application form on 21 March 2014.
- Last date for receiving for completed application form on 24 March 2014.
- AEEE 2014 entrance test will be held on 13 April 2014.
Amrita Vishwa Vidtapeetham,
Amritanagar, Coimbatore – 641112.
Tel: 0422 – 2685000.