Amrita University offers admissions to MD/MS/Diploma in Health Science
Amrita University is a multi-campus, multi-disciplinary research university that is accredited ‘A’ by NAAC and is ranked as one of the best research universities in India.
Amrita University offers admissions to MD/MS and Diploma courses in Health Sciences for the 2015 academic session.
- Courses are offered in MD Clinical and Non-Clinical, MS in various specializations.
- MD/MS is a 3 year course from the date of commencement of classes.
- Two years in case of those who have recognized Post Graduate Diploma in the same subject.
- Diploma is offered in various streams of Health Sciences which is a two year course.
- MD / MS Clinical subjects – candidates should not exceed 30 years of age as on 31st December 2015.
- No age limit for MD – Non Clinical & all PG Diploma courses.
- Candidate who failed more than 3 times in any examination during the MBBS course are not eligible.
- Those who are likely to complete the internship on or before 30th April 2015 can also apply.
- Candidates who hold MBBS Degrees from Foreign Universities should have passed the Screening Test conducted by the National Board of Examinations Diploma (MCI recognised) Holders need to do only two years as lateral entry for admission into MD courses.
|Online Registration Commences||January 2, 2015|
|Last Date of Registration||February 21, 2015|
|Date & Time of Examination||March 1, 2015, Sunday, 9.30am to 12.30pm|
For details : The Admission Co-ordinator,
Amrita School of Medicine,
AIMS Ponekkara P.O,
For further information, visitClick here